Remove the Milk Stains from your rug by undergoing the Simple Cleaning Steps….!!!
Rugs are the best additions to apartment floors. They keep your floors clean. This leads to a slower deterioration of the floors. It also consecutively increases the life of your flooring. You must maintain these carpets in good condition and free of stains. It can really be frustrating if your baby spills milk on your expensive carpet. If something disheartening like this happens, you must instantaneously take effective action.
Over a period of time, the milk stains can actually become very harsh. It can then become difficult to remove these stains. Here are a few tips and suggestions that will help you keep your rug clean and free of milk stains.
Basic Tips and Guidelines to Eliminate Milk Stains
- You must eliminate the spilled milk stain by blotting. If the spilled milk has hardened, you may use a knife to remove the hard bits of milk.
- Yet another effective solution that works well on milk stains is a solution of detergent in water. You must use this solution on the affected spot. You may use a clean cotton towel to blot the stain.
- You must not use bleaching powder on the carpet as this may spoil the show of the carpet.
- In spite of all these methods if the milk stain still remains, use hydrogen peroxide using a soft brush.
- You can fight the odor of milk using a solution of white vinegar in Luke warm water. You may use a cotton cloth or towel to blot the stain.
- You should then dry the rug completely. You may use a hair dryer or a fan for this purpose. Make sure the rug is completely dry so that it does not stink..